Politique de confidentialité
Last updated August 31, 2020
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Website or use the Service, we collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit the Website or use the Service, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you provide to us when you use the Service. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information that you are required to submit to us to obtain a pet licence from a municipality or other pet licensing authority that has contracted with us to provide such licensing services (“Pet Licensing Information”);
- Information that you provide to us when you register for an account (your “Account”) for any Services other than the Pet Licensing Services including your name, residential or mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Information that you upload or otherwise make available to the public or us through the Service including posts, comments, images and videos;
- information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party services;
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device;
- Information that you provide to us in connection with the purchase of goods or services through the Website or the Service (this may include payment information such as credit card details, billing and shipping address);
- Information that you provide to us in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through the Service or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- Information that you provide to us in connection with an application or inquiry regarding potential employment with us.
- Information from third parties: We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and public sources (to the extent permitted by law) and combine such information with your information for the purpose of improving and personalizing our Services.
How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to the Service and customer support relating to the Service by means of e-mail, telephone and through the Service;
- to personalize, measure and improve the Service, including the content and ads on the Service;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected such information, and
- to consider you as a potential candidate for employment if you choose to send information to us in connection with potential employment.
- Connecting with Social Media Sites
We may offer login services that enable you to access the Website and the Service with your credentials from other third party websites or services. We may also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party websites and services, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Do Not Track Requests: Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Transfer of your personal information to third parties
- municipalities and other pet licensing authorities with whom we have entered into an agreement to provide the pet licensing services;
- our corporate affiliates, to provide joint content and services (such as registration and customer support), to prevent, detect and investigate possible illegal activities, violations of our policy, fraud and/or data security breaches, and to support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools and communication;
- service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide the Service or for the purpose of marketing, advertising, analyzing or improving the Service;
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via the Service;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or acquisition; and
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that any content on the Service violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser.
Information you share through the Service
The Service allows users to share information with other users. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through the Service and we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any information shared by you with other users.
Pet Licensing Information
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may contact us during our business hours to request disclosure of any of your personal information that is stored by us and not directly accessible through the Service, unless we are not required to provide access under applicable law. We may charge a fee to cover our costs for this service provided that the fee shall not exceed the amount permitted by law. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information. Such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your personal information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your Account has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
Contact: If you have any questions about The Website and our Website please contact us at email@example.com.