Politique de confidentialité
Last Revision: February 9th 2018
Scope and Consent
Personal Information We Collect
You can visit the Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information by registering to use the Service, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers.
We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit the Website or use the Service, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with the Website and the Service, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you provide to us when you use the Service. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Service (your “Account”);
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through the Service or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to the Service and customer support relating to the Service by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve the Service and content on the Service;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information, and
- to consider you as a potential candidate for employment if you choose to send information to us in connection with potential employment.
Transfer of your personal information to third parties
- municipalities and other pet licensing authorities with whom we have entered into an agreement to provide the pet licensing services;
- service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide the Service, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of DocuPet;
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via the Service;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or acquisition;
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that any content on the Service violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser;
Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities.
Information you share through the Service
The Service allows users to share information with other users. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through the Service and we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any information shared by you with other users.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may contact us during our business hours to request disclosure of any of your personal information that is stored by us and not directly accessible through the Service, unless we are not required to provide access under applicable law. We may charge a fee to cover our costs for this service provided that the fee shall not exceed the amount permitted by law. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information. Such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your personal information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your Account has been compromised, please contact us.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
Contact: If you have any questions about The Website and our Website please contact us.